Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Another Fruit


This will be a hard fruit to come up with. But, I've done it through prayer and praying over it. In fact, I think I almost had a vision or something when I was praying. Today's fruit is kindness. Which SOME people here do NOT show.

K - Knowing
I - Is
N - Never
D - Doubting
N - Needing
E - Earnest
S - Sweet
S - Salvation

Sweet Salvation that just comes to me in my head. I LOVE it. Remember that song Sweet Emotion? But, now Sweet Salvation. That would have been better. Sweet Salvation. I LOVE it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, MB, I'm bored. You aren't funny anymore. :(

Our China Mocking Bird said...

I'm still sick. Thanks for caring.

Anonymous said...

What's the point if you're not parodying anymore is my question.
when does it turn into self-stimulation? i think, maybe, now...?