Monday, February 5, 2007

Oh Madonna REALLY!!!!



I just read something that got me SO mad!!!! Madonna says she won't cut her little African baby's hair until he is 3 year old! 3????? I mean come on! His poor hair will be terrible. Do you think the other kids in school if he even GOES to school will tease him? I do!! I had long hair that my Nanna cut and kids made fun all the time. It's not that childs fault he was stolen! And now this. Oh come on Madonna REALLY!!!!!

I wish she would just give the baby back and go sing some good songs like a Christmas album or gospel music instead of her filth. I read People sometimes in the check out lines. She is not living up to her name!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are seriously DERANGED!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now don't you be going around telling people how I cut your hair, missy! When the kids were making fun of you, it waren't nuthin to do with your hair, hear me girl?