Wednesday, January 31, 2007

DH Killeded My Computer!!!!!!!

My husband tired to install that new operation system on MY computer. MINE. Not HIS computer. He killed it. I lost all my receipies, my photos, email and everything. I have been without MY computer for days now. I finally went to our crawl space tofind the Windows 95 disks and put them on.


To top it off, it's been so cold in the USA hearland. People think I am smiling at them when I greet them at Wally World but really it my teeth chattering. How can I be nice when I am freezing???? HOW???


I need to go catch up on the boards. I feel like I have been gone so so so long. Why did he use MY computer to fart around with? - When I curse you KNOW I am mad now!!!! Windows 95 was just fine for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mockingbird, what is your take on this woman who derailed someone's adoption and turned them in to their agency? She has made her blogs private or I'd post the addresses here. But everyone's talking about it suddenly. She did her bad deeds months ago but they're only coming to light now. Beware the little Kermit-the-frog avatar and the woman who goes by "CoatAnnHat" as her internet alias. She's BIG trouble.