Saturday, January 13, 2007

More Bad News

I couldn't even post this news until now. I spent most the last day and night in prayer. The news we got just made me question everything I have ever learned. It turns out with our LID (Log In Date) is 9/16/2006 we did not get passed over with the last batch of referrals. Our wait will be a little longer according to the agency. Now, they say they don't know when. But the good news is the extra money we paid them will be used to help speed things up even more.

Why did this happen? I don't know. I was so angry about it I questioned whether we even should adopt from China. Maybe it's God's way of telling us that adopting from a Godless people isn't in his plan. Maybe maybe could be could be. I cried myself to sleep. But now I KNOW it is what we are called to do. In today's mail there was the nicest note from a friend who heard about us adopting. They were so thankful we were here to save a soul that needed saving. She even gave us some money to help us. Thank you to my special friend - you know who you are. God's Blessings to Everyone. Even the people who have hate for us not willing to bow to preasure and not express ourselves. I'll pray for your understanding and love.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be ok-just keep the faith and know that you will receive the child God has planned for you. If the wait is not what you thought, then just know that it is not meant to be right now.
The perfect child is waiting for you.-A perfect match--you don't want the wrong child do you? Faith will get you through a couple more months waiting

Anonymous said...

anyone involved with the China adoption process knows the wait is now approx 16-18 months,a nd growing for a referral. They are justt referring Sept. 2005...not 06. If you were for real, you would know you have over a year more to wait. And NO legit or legal agency will accept money to 'speed things up'. Stop throwing your rubbish out there to confuse people Moron!

Anonymous said...

Mockingbird, don't listen to this anonymous person. It seems filled with nothing but hate. Faith can bring you through this trying time knowing your referral is right around the corner.

faith said...

Yes, faith will be your guide on this journey, as He watches over you, leading you along the red thread to your chosen one. Keep the faith! (not a pun)

Blessings,
Faith

Joy said...

Get thee behind me Satan (anonymous).

Anonymous said...

and Joy, oh knower of all..why mock Jesus as a Resses cup? How blasphamous!!

Save a Pagan Baby said...

I hope he picks a cute one for us.

anutonmyass said...

Anonymous...why so many hatefull things coming from your fingers? Why can't joy express her faith in any form she wants? It's blasphamous to say you are a Christian then deny someone the expression of their faith. I will stand behind you Joy and Mockingbird, keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

Some people surely have a God-shaped hole in their heart, just waiting to be filled by Jesus, don't they?

I am going to pray for you'all, and for ladybugs, which we all know are a sure sign that our babies are on the way!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, I'm praying for your heathen soul. God will give us all our children when HE is ready, not when China, the US or anyone else says so. The proof is in the prayer. Would Jesus call someone names? I think not!

Anonymous said...

as poorly worded as anonymous is... the overall information is accurate. China is currently referring 9/05 and 10/05 log in dates. The wait is increasing every month. Legitimate agencies are not for profit and can not do anything to speed the process up.

I am sure faith and prayer will help with the excruciating wait... but sad to say, anonymous was correct albeit rude.

Anonymous said...

china is not a godless country!! But I do question where your heart is?

Anonymous said...

THIS BLOG IS LUDICROUS AND HATEFUL!!!! STOP IT I know from your postings that you are no more a Christian than Satan. Christians would not speak like this. People of faith ignore this BLOG

Sister Christian said...

So you want people of 'faith' to stop reading the blog? Well how are they going to know to do so, if they don't come here to read it?

You make my brain hurt and I will now wiggle my horns at you!