Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tom Cruise?????

Did you see the news about Tom Cruise? Some scientist says Tom Cruise is the "Chosen One". I don't think so!!!!

OK, I do love Days of Thunder with the NASCAR racing!!! (WAR TONY STUART! - he's a bad boy) Tom Cruise is not a mesiah. That was Jesus. Not Tom Cruise. I mean really!!!

That's what I hate about scientist they think they know everything and can tell US who the next mesiah is or something. Go cure something and leave God alone. Christ would have never made that vampire movie.

Tom Cruise made a big mistake leaving Nicole Kidman. She was in Days of Thunder too - but she didn't race. She was a doctor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom is an adoptive parent. In fact, I often think he might be on APC, helping those of us in need.

Jesus Is My Homeboy said...

What I don't get is how can Tom Crazy be the New Christ? What happened to the old one? Plus, as all good Scientists know, he's a direct descendant from Xenu, who, incidentally, was NOT at the manager scene.

Anonymous said...

well this is proof positive you are just joking, and some of my anonymous friends read you right.
Get a life

Anonymous said...

You laugh now, but you won't be laughing when judgement day comes. Blessed be those who can repeat every line from Risky Business, for they will inherit Tom Christ's zillions!

Anonymous said...

cruisefreak---I am rolling on the floor