Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Treasure of the Day (Today)

I was on my break as a "WallyWorld" greeter and was reading my bible. In Deuteronomy I found this passage that is really what we're all doing by adopting from China.

And the little ones that you said would be taken captive, your children who do not yet know good from bad—they will enter the land. I will give it to them and they will take possession of it. Deuteronomy 1:39.

I mean read it again. We ARE taking kids that are captive in those SWI places and setting them free here! They don't know about God or anything so how could they know good from bad? It was my treasure for today! And I found 38 cents in the ladies break room too!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right! I must have missed that Bible passage! Praise the Lord on High that we are able to free these slaves of heathenism!

Joy said...

Saving God's children, soul by soul.
What a beautiful passage Mockingbird, thank you for that.
Perhaps our dear Mr Robertson (Pat) could intervine on our behalf, and converse with Our Lord on when will get our referrals. His direct line to God is amazing....

Anonymous said...

Wow, the Lord's word AND 38 cents? You are truly blessed, Mocking Bird!

Anonymous said...

are you for real????? Really adopting from China? I see someone had issue with your China Doll phrase, you said you didn't knowit was offensive--but now that you DO know why is it still there???!!!!!!!???????

Anonymous said...

and you say the children are captive. what is wrong with you? they are babies!! what? You think they can leave?

Our China Mocking Bird said...

They are God's children in a land who doesn't believe in GOD - Yes they are captive. We are all part of setting them free. Free to the path of heaven.

Our China Mocking Bird said...

Anonmous you post a lot - two in one day it seems. I told you my Nanna said it and NO I won't defy my Nanna - she's cute and love is in her heart. If you met her you would take no offense either. She's a sweetie. I hope my daughter is just like her except that my Nanna is not Chinese.

Anonymous said...

New Flash for you--there are Christians of all sorts in China

faith said...

You are providing us with such a great service with your blog, Mockingbird. Thank you. God bless you!

Save a Pagan Baby said...

The Lord told us to take our babies from the East and bring them to the West. Praise God.