Saturday, January 6, 2007

Sad News Finally Sunk In

Hi Fellow Adopters of God's Blessings -

We have a LID date of 9/16/06 and we just don't understand why we didn't receive our referral in this batch. I mean, really!!! Why is it I can order an Ipod AND have it engraved AND get it in just 4 days FROM China and this is taking SO long?

I mean we know we will have to travel there but we are doing all the touring stuff - just pick up our precious gift from the Lord that we've prayed almost non-stop since September (it's over 3 months now!)... but STILL. Come on!!! God would not have sent us on a hard journey!

Our agency told us this was just a hick-up so we payed extra to have our paperwork sped up. They "know" someone over at the CCAA. And two (2) people at our agency know Chinese because they answer the phone "Kneee How" - it's so cute!!! The first time I talked to them I hung up... I don't speak Chinese.

OK, so we will have to wait ONE more batch. That's not what we wanted but that's what God wants for us. Even though technically we should have been in THIS batch because it ended at 9/27 and our LID is 9/16. That's less than a week!

God must know better. Maybe he wants us to have warmer weather to travel to China with because God knows I don't like the cold.

Thanks for letting me vent!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Our LID is also 09-16-05 and we didn't get our referal either.
Turns out we were pulled out in the review room and by the time that the info got to where it was to go at CCAA the rest of the dossiers ready to go to the matching rooms went and ours stayed.

I am so at peace with the delay, I know that God has a plan and the baby that He picked out for us just wasn't ready yet so we wait a month longer to get the perfect baby for us.

jennifer

Anonymous said...

ummm...excuse me, please... I really am curious if this blog is for real. I can not imagine someone being so far in the process and not knowing the process at all.

This is very strange.

Anonymous said...

This blog is scarry I really hope this is not a real person. I have never read anything so way off base before. Children are not Ipod. And my goodness I cant believe I even have to say that! Hello these are children and in my view you have no business adopting a child untill you educate yourself as what your motive really is. Im sorry but what I have read you seen racist to me.

Anonymous said...

I also hope this blog is just being sarcastic! But it is MEAN!!! We are serious about our children and our faith. To have it BUTCHERED by you and mocked a la mocking bird...Mean people SUCK

Anonymous said...

This entire site is a joke. From referring to her child as a China Doll, to comparing the wait for a child to the wait for an iPod.

A sick joke, but a joke nonetheless.