Thursday, January 11, 2007

Some People Part Two

OK, I'm not perfect. Not even on my best day. But, I don't like other people sometimes but I usually just pray for them either to get right or suffer God's wrath. Now it seems people on the RQ site think it's ok to put filthy posts about people they don't like. A lot of people don't like Paul Zhan - but do we swear at her on the RQ (my hero BTW - By The Way). It got me so angry I posted before I prayed I hope it doesn't make it. Maybe God will lose it for me. If not I just want to say sorry to the potty mouth on RQ. Freedom of speech is why we are increasing troops so think before you post.

8 comments:

Thumper Seeking Bible said...

Amen MB. AMEN! I'll say a few Hail Mary's too, or is it Proud Mary? I don't know, either way I like CCR.

JF said...

Some one told me about this blog and I thought that it can't be that bad. I was right, it's worse. Much worse. My God, what the hell are you smoking? Mocking Bird? More like a Dodo Bird! Yea, and it's Paula Zahn - not Zhan. I am still stunned after reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Good God you think troops are increasing becaue of freedom of speech? John is right--what are you smoking?

Anonymous said...

smoking is a sin--they don't do that stuff here.

Anonymous said...

Now, John and "anonymous" (#1)(BTW-Is anonymous your real name?) That is not very Christian like. It this type of freedom of speech our troops are fighting for over in that heathen fill country of Iraq. President Bush will deliver us from the Heathens!!

Joy said...

Stay strong Mockingbird. Satan's attacks on you are mounting through these anonymous and other posters.
I will pray for His gracious covering of you to protect from these attacks.

Blessings in Him.
Joy

Anonymous said...

you honestly can NOT be for real

Anonymous said...

Great work.